Please note there are no upcoming deadlines for 1L or 3L positions in the Government Honors and Internship deadline until July. The following government programs have 2L deadlines coming up in the next few weeks. Details of these programs are provided in the 2011-12 Government Honors & Internship Handbook, located at https://www.law.arizona.edu/career/honorshandbook.cfm.
• Department of Education – Office of General Counsel, Legal Internship Program (Unpaid, Deadline Rolling Basis, but by June)
• Executive Office of the President – Council on Environmental Quality, Legal Clerkship Program (Unpaid, Deadline 06/01/12)
• National Labor Relations Board – Division of Enforcement Litigation, Contempt Litigation & Compliance Branch, Student Internship Program (Unpaid, Rolling Basis but no later than June)
• Office of the District Attorney Denver, CO – Legal Internship Program (Unpaid, Deadline 1 semester in Advance of State Date Recommended 06/07/12)
• San Francisco Office of the City Attorney – 2012 Intern Program (Unpaid, Deadline 06/08/12)
Programs with “Rolling Deadlines” review applications and fill positions on an ongoing basis, so apply early for these programs.