The following government programs have 2L deadlines coming up in the next two weeks. Details of these programs are provided in the 2010-11 Government Honors & Internship Handbook (login/password located in the Symplicity announcements).
· Health & Human Services – Centers for Disease Control & Prevention OGC Summer Internship Program (Paid, Deadline 11/15/10)
· Securities & Exchange Commission – Summer Honors Law Program (Paid & Unpaid, Deadline 11/15/10)
· Georgia Attorney General – Summer Legal Internship Program (Unpaid, Deadline 11/16/10)
· Dept. of Defense – Office of General Counsel Summer Honors Legal Internship Program (Paid, Deadline 11/19/10)
· Environmental Protection Agency – R3 Law Clerk Program Spring (Unpaid, Deadline 11/15/10)
· House of Representatives Committee on the Judiciary – Majority Office Committee Internship Program Spring (Unpaid, Deadline 11/15/10
· Institute of Museum & Library Services – OGC Legal Internship Program Spring (Unpaid, Deadline 11/15/10)
· Overseas Private Investment Corporation – Department of Legal Affairs Legal Internship Program Spring (Paid & Unpaid, Deadline 11/15/10)
· Office of the Governor of Texas – Texas Governor’s Fellowship Program Spring (Paid & Unpaid, Deadline 11/15/10)
· Dept. of Commerce – Office of Chief Counsel for International Commerce Volunteer Law Internship Program Spring (Unpaid, Deadline 11/19/10)
Many federal and state programs will be filled as soon as the ideal candidates are identified. Apply for programs with Rolling Deadlines (see the top of Table 3 – 2L Programs Sorted by Deadline) as soon as possible.